Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Just wanted to wish every mom or mom to be a very happy Mother's Day. Was hoping to get some scrap book pages and cards done this week, but I have my sister and mom coming to visit. Needed to do some much needed cleaning, shopping, flower buying and gardening to get done. Well, Mark will have to do most of it...I will supervise. I can do some of the shopping!! How blessed I am to have such a wonderful husband. Tomorrow, I will be going to a Mother/Daughter Tea with my daughter and grand daughter...picture time which means scrap book pages to come. Have a blessed time this weekend.

3 comments:

  1. happy moms day to you as well! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for visiting & following my blog.

    Have a great mother's day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mother's Day to you too! :)

    ReplyDelete